How to Keep Your Car Clean with Kids: A Simple Guide
It may seem like an impossible task to keep your car clean when you have kids. But there are some tips and tricks you can follow to minimize the mess.
Forget About Child-And-Pet-Proofing Your Furniture: Here’s What To Do Instead
Having kids and pets is usually a trade-off for having nice furniture. Even used furniture in decent shape is susceptible to stains, rips, shreds, and the adventurous dog that might eat their way into the middle of your...
3 Quick Fixes to Make Your Hectic Home Feel More Peaceful
Is your house making your family unhappy? These small but meaningful changes can help.
Home & Family Storm Safety
We’ve compiled a checklist to protect your family and home in the face of a severe weather emergency — so no one is caught unprepared.
Your Spring Checklist for Home Health
Your home needs to be in the best shape possible from top to bottom. Performing any necessary tests will be well worth the effort if it means that you can protect your family's health.
How You Can Help Your Family Reduce Their Environmental Imprint
In honor of World Wildlife Day, here are some ways to be environmentally conscious by keeping your home energy efficient.
Your Quick-Start Guide to Water Heaters
When it comes time to replace your old water heater, the expert plumbers at Shumate can help you determine which model is right for your home and budget, with your family's water heating needs and energy usage...
The case for an early spring (cleaning)
The holidays are over and the weather outside is still frightful. May as well make use of it.
- How to Keep Your Car Clean with Kids: A Simple Guide
- Forget About Child-And-Pet-Proofing Your Furniture: Here’s What To Do Instead
- 3 Quick Fixes to Make Your Hectic Home Feel More Peaceful
- Home & Family Storm Safety
- Your Spring Checklist for Home Health
- How You Can Help Your Family Reduce Their Environmental Imprint
- Your Quick-Start Guide to Water Heaters
- The case for an early spring (cleaning)
- Natural Ways to Boost Your Home's Humidity