Tankless Water Heater
Why choose a tankless water heater?
- Annual operating costs are significantly less than conventional gas or electric hot water heaters.
- A tankless water heater provides continuous hot water. You will literally never run out of hot water again.
- A tankless water heater takes up less space - about the size of a carry-on suitcase vs. up to 16-square feet for traditional water heaters.
- Lasts 20 years on average.
- Produces less CO2 and NOx than conventional gas or electric hot water heaters.
An Efficient Approach to Heating Water
The unique design allows it to capture more heat energy, making it much more efficient. But that's not all. When the demand for hot water ends, your tankless water heater shuts down, using no more electricity.
That means, your tankless water heater is more efficient when it's on, and when it's off. And tankless water heaters NEVER run out of hot water. That means you can run the dishwasher, washing machine, and every shower in the home without ever running out of hot water.