Filtration & Your Heating and A/C System
Airborne particles and contaminants circulating throughout your home and inside your duct system. If not filtered properly, cause your HVAC system to operate at lower efficiency, affecting your comfort and your utility costs. If your home filtration system is poorly designed, it allows excessive debris to build up on your furnace's internal components and evaporator coil surface resulting in costly damage.
How Shumate Can Help
Your certified Shumate technician can identify and clean HVAC components exposed to high levels of airborne dirt or debris, and install filters to help remove airborne contaminants, allergens and pollutants from your home. Shumate is certified by the International Indoor Air Quality Commission, an independent certification body for professionals in the indoor air quality field.
You can rely on certified Shumate professionals' expertise and care in providing you with cleaner, healthier and more comfortable indoor air.
Shumate can also help you improve your home's indoor air quality with: humidifiers, dehumidifiers, UV lights and duct cleaning.
The Importance of Filtration
Filtration, indoor air quality and your health
Dust, pet dander and other airborne particles circulates throughout the air in your home and inside your duct system. Family members who suffer from allergies, asthma and other respiratory ailments are particularly sensitive to these contaminants.
Filtration, indoor air quality and your home
Airborne particles and contaminants also affect your home and furnishings. You need to dust frequently, or in more serious cases, you may even experience mold on your furniture.
Become a Shumate
Benefits & Special Discounts
- Shumate Signature Members enjoy pre-season preventive maintenance check-ups twice a year including inspection, cleaning, and tune-up.
- Your call will be answered by a live representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- You'll receive the priority service - only available to Shumate Comfort.
- No overtime rates, even on nights, holidays and weekends.
- 15% discount on parts and labor for any emergency services.
- Discounts on replacement equipment.