Furnace Repair Kennesaw
For a professional diagnosis on your furnace in Kennesaw contact Shumate today. If your furnace is in need of repair rest assured that your certified technician and Shumate comfort advisor will provide expert service and advice. We have been offering best in class furnace repair to the Kennesaw Metro Area since 1978 and we pride ourselves on the customer service we provide. We service Zip Codes 30144, 30152, 30156, and 30160.
The professional technicians at Shumate can handle furnace repairs for all types of furnaces and for all brands major and minor. We offer the following services:
- Electric furnace repair and replacement
- Gas furnaces repair and replacement
- Repair and replacement of electric air handlers
- Repair of heat pumps powered by electric, gas, propane, natural gas and LP gas
Repair or Replace?
Many HVAC companies in Kennesaw look for the easy and expensive option of replacing your furnace even when repairing it is possible and affordable. At Shumate, we conduct a full diagnosis of the furnace or heat pump and lay out all of the options. We are able to give multiple options because we have the best trained techs and top of the line equipment needed to repair all types of furnaces and heat pumps where many of the other choices don’t have either. If, at the end of the day, the unit does need to be replaced we have you covered by offering the best brands at the best rates coupled with the best service. Here are some general guideline we will follow to help you make the right decision:
- Repair Cost: If the cost to repair your furnace is 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of a new unit, replacement makes sense
- Warranty: Consult the Terms and Conditions of your equipment warranty before making repair or replacement decisions. Generally, replacement parts fall under the original warranty, so they are only warranted as long as your original warranty is in effect. Repair labor is often not covered by your warranty.
- Equipment Age: In general, if your heaters (key word-same?) or gas furnace are over 10 to 15 years old, it makes sense to invest in new equipment.
- Moving or Staying: If you plan to move in the near future, repair is usually a good choice.
- How Well Is Your Existing Furnace Working: Are your gas bills too high? Is your home warm enough?
Flat Rate Pricing for Furnace Repair
Our flat rate pricing means no surprises. At Shumate our flat rate pricing means you'll know your service cost up front and that means no sticker shock later. Our technicians won't watch the clock, work too slow or too fast. They'll do the job right from start to finish and to your complete satisfaction.
Why Choose Shumate? We offer “The Shumate Guarantee”
- Your call answered by a live representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Your service is guaranteed within 24 hours.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed.